We are now pleased to be open for “routine” vision exams and continue to see urgent cases. Our office is also available for telemedicine appointments!
We aim to make your visit a safe one. Read what to expect here.
What to Expect
For Your Appointment
- Call upon arrival and we will let you into the building
- Most companions will need to remain outside the office
- We request that you wear a mask
- Please reschedule your visit if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or are not feeling well
- Soap and water/hand sanitizers will be available
- Surfaces/instruments will be disinfected between patients
- Curbside pickup for glasses and contact lenses will remain available